neljapäev, 12. aprill 2012

Portugali "bluus" ehk reisimise tagajärg



Ana Moura, "I belong to Fado"
Sõnad ja viis Jorge Fernando, inglisekeelne tõlge siit.

I belong to Fado
I know that my soul
nestled within me
It took my voice in its hands
It fluttered in my chest and made itself heard through my voice
And I closed my sad eyes because
I desired nothing but to sing
And a voice sings to me sotto voce:
And a voice charms me with these words sotto voce:
"I have the
fado in my soul/ I belong to the fado"
"I am a fadista"
I know that my
being abandons itself
to the banks of the sea
where the singing seizes in its lap
all the souls by the words of an only fado
And I attached myself onto my voice
Like a guitar is attached to the thrilling of its chords
And a voice sings to me sotto voce :
And a voice charms me with these words sotto voce:
"I have the
fado in my soul"
"I am a fadista"

Kommentaare ei ole: